We specialise in the welfare to work, education, skills and health and social care sectors; with successful tenders submitted to organisations such as the Department for Work and Pensions, Skills Funding Agency, Higher Education Funding Council, National College for School Leadership and various Local Authorities.
- Alternatives to Care – secured 7 multi-lot wins for a social work client in Ipswich.
- Adult Learning (sub-contracted assignment) – successful Local Authority bids secured framework wins for two London-based skills providers.
- Family Support Services and Supervision of Contact – successful Local Authority bid secured 2 framework wins for Suffolk-based social work client.
- Transforming Rehabilitation (for a welfare to work Prime Contractor) – part of a team responsible for successful bid to deliver probation services in Kent (£multi-million).
- Job Path (for a welfare to work Prime Contractor) – successful bid to deliver a flagship employability programme for unemployed people in the Republic of Ireland. (£multi-million).
- Skills Support for the Unemployed (sub-contracted assignment) – successful bid to secure a contract for a London based skills provider (c £2.7m).
- Community Learning – successful in securing 2 contracts for an Essex based training provider.
- Skills Funding Agency ESF ‘NEET’ (sub-contracted assignment) – successful in securing a contract for a London based youth education provider (c 450k).
- Skills Funding Agency – secured 5 contracts for a Prime Contractor including Skills Support for the Unemployed, Skills Support for Redundancy and Work Place Learning (c £35m).
- Irish legal firm – secured a framework place to deliver legal services to a major Irish banking institution.
- Essex-based manufacturing company – secured a place on the medical equipment framework for regional NHS Procurement Hub.
- Family Advocacy organisation (sub-contracted assignment) – secured contract to deliver befriending services to people with mental health conditions, SW Local Authority.
- Skills Funding Agency Register of Training Organisations – 3/3 successful applications, 1 of which had previously been unsuccessful before working with us.
- Essex based manufacturing organisation – successful RFI secured contract for supply of medical equipment.
- Essex based cleaning supplies company – successful contract to supply cleaning products.
- Essex- based taxi company – successful place on Local Authority framework.
Notable assignments and specialist areas
Other successesWe also use our valuable experience to help small and medium sized companies (SMEs) build their bid writing capacity and secure contracts with a variety of organisations including the NHS, Government agencies, Local Authorities along with supply chain opportunities with larger Prime Contractors.